This website has been created to share with you my story. Its a story about thriving with cancer, about living your life to the fullest and chasing every dream -no matter what the circumstances. It’s a story about being diagnosed with a rare form of cancer, one that is normally diagnosed in people twice my age. Many people have never heard of it, most doctors are confused by it, and survivors are just looking for a way to beat it.
Stay up-to-date with the latest cancer news.
- Laser-Based Device Detects and Kills Melanoma Cells in the Blood, Study Finds
- Metastatic Colorectal Cancer May Spread Early in the Disease, Study Finds
- Retrospective Art Show to Benefit NETRF
- Coping with the Uncertainty of Cancer
- Markey Cancer Center to Host OncLive Summit on Neuroendocrine Tumors
- CCF Presents Facebook Live with NET Expert Xavier Keutgen, MD – March 18 at 12 Noon, EST
- ‘Real-World’ Follicular Lymphoma Study Examines the Negative Effect of Early Progression
- Scoring System Could Guide Decisions in Transplant-Ineligible Myeloma
- BRCA Exchange aggregates data on thousands of BRCA variants to inform understanding of cancer risk
- Study finds elevated risk of certain rare blood cancers after chemotherapy for most solid tumors
- Neuroendocrine Cancer – Short Update from NANETS 2018
- Neuroendocrine Cancer – on your bike!
- 2018 Is Off To A Bad Start
- Starting The New Year As A Cancer Patient